Hi, Tim here.
Another week has passed since my escape from the hospital. I’m getting more comfortable with finding time and not getting overwhelmed with all the treatments. Being turned every 2 to 3 hours at night is still a pain. Trying to get back to sleep is tough, especially when I am turned to my right side and my good lung is down.
I’m feeling pretty good. I wish my stamina was increasing faster. I went to the capitol for a couple of committee meetings on disability issues yesterday. After listening to politicians for 2 hours, I was shot and had to come home. (I know, most of you would be shot after 15 minutes of that, but I’m used to hours and hours of their bantering without a problem. I shouldn't admit it, but I actually enjoy listening to their discussions.)
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment