Tuesday, May 03, 2005

UPdate

Ok, so you wouldn't know it by reading this blahhhg lately, but things are on the upswing around here.

Remember that respiratory thing I mentioned, though, on the day Tim was sprung? Well, it turned into a full-blown cold or flu which laid me low (but which Tim, fortunately, hasn't contracted). I was in bed for three days last week with a fever (at one point over 102), and I've spent 10 days clearing junk from my head. Lucky you, I'm not going to post a photo of me with my dark eyes and scabbed philtrum.

Tim, by way of contrast, is feeling generally great. He says he thinks he should have tried this ventilator-at-night routine a long time ago. He's getting a full night's rest, and waking up with more energy that lasts through the day. His new staffing arrangements are working well, too.

And now, after a couple weeks of real wintry cold (we had snow on May Day), spring seems to be coming back.

Hope all is well with you! We're going to think spring, think healthy, think positive for months and years to come.

No comments: