Tim decided it was his goal to move on by Friday. So tomorrow he'll be lining up training for staff, and making plans for coming home. He said it's time, and the doctor thinks it's fine for him to go home as long as can be sure he'll be safe.
I'm of course willing to guarantee that he'll be safe, but he'd like to take care of 24 hours a day every day, and he knows I'm not on those hours. Have I ever mentioned that I sleep like a log? Worry might sometimes keep me from falling asleep for a wee while, but generally I then konk out pretty well.
So if you're in the area and want to make tentative plans to come over Friday early in the evening, come on by the house and say howdy, Tim, welcome home and Happy Birthday!
Yes, that's right: April 22. It's not just Earth Day; it's also Tim's birthday.
I'll let you know tomorrow here in the blog if all the best plans come through.
No comments:
Post a Comment